Voice in the Wilderness

I just discovered a blog called Voice in the Wilderness, based in Central Texas, as am I. They just posted an excellent review of Mark Steyn's book America Alone, which I have referred to several times.

If you believe your culture to be valuable, you will work to protect and propagate it. If you think your culture to be racist, bigoted, homophobic, or the latest academic smear du jour from your local multiculti humanities professor, why have any kids to keep it going or lift a finger to defend it from the latest gathering storm? Thus, the moral foundations of Western society have eroded under the drip drip drip of multiculturalism, moral relativism, and welfare state debilitation. MORE
Well said. It's nice to know there are other Texans who think like me. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

I just discovered your blog yesterday...love it! And it's an added bonus that it's by a fellow Austinite. :)